26 February 2008

I cannot stop sneezing.

I don't know what the deal with my nose is. I even took some benadryl and it hasn't helped. It's been going on for a couple of hours and it's driving me crazy. Allergies, go away!

favorites mosaic

This is the first favorites mosaic I've ever made. I don't really favorite photos too often or as often as I should, so some of them are pretty old. And I barely have any knitting pictures favorited! I need to rectify that, for sure. And a couple of them have me in them, hahah!

I did a TON of seed starting today. I got supplies at the hardware store yesterday and set to work this afternoon. I didn't take any pictures because I was a little pressed for time, but once things start sprouting I'm sure I will have some.

I can't concentrate with this nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment