01 May 2014

In addition to Selfish Sewing Week '14 ...

It's Me Made May!

Me Made May is great because I am completely the kind of person who makes beautiful things and then they sit in a closet because I wear black band tee shirts and jeans or shorts every day. Plus, I make a lot of weird stuff. Especially with knitting, because I am a process knitter to the nth degree. Exhibits A, B, and C. And I like boring knits! Luckily, I discovered Martina Behm's patterns which are all right up my alley. I have a Viajante in progress.

Here's my pledge:

'I, Jess of http://tartanhearts.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear something I have created each day for the duration of May 2014'

This will be a stretch for me, and I have a feeling that I may be stretching definitions from time-to-time. But I promise to do my best, for the sake of my self-made wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment