02 July 2013

three cheers for the red, white, and blue!

Fourth of July nails 2013

Fourth of July nails 2013

This is Sally Hansen base coat, RCM Midnight Affair, Sally Hansen top coat, one thick coat of L.A. Girl Brilliant Blue, Hit Polish Nautical Nonsense, topped off with one coat of Jordana Quick Shine top coat.

I was very excited to find a couple of these LA Girl 3D Effects polishes at Rite Aid a week or so ago and this blue was absolutely ideal for Fourth of July.

I found Hit Polish on etsy a couple weeks ago and they were having a great sale! I picked up a couple, including Nautical Nonsense. It's got various red, white, blue, and gold glitters in hex and squares with a few shards thrown in. Some of the gold bits are holo, which makes it even better!

Happy July 4th to my American friends!

*All products here were purchased by me for my own wear and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment