10 October 2012

Halloween/NLDS manicure

Halloween/NLDS manicure by TartanHearts
Halloween/NLDS manicure, a photo by TartanHearts on Flickr.

China Glaze 'Ick-a Bod-y" with Kleancolor "Chunky Copper" accent nail. Two coats of Jordana Quick Shine top coat.

LOVE THIS! And it has worked so far. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I'm not sure whether I should change it or keep it the same to keep the mojo going.

Orange is one of my least favorite colors, and isn't the best on my skin tone, but it is my favorite team AND Halloweentime! I have to wear it. Ick-A Bod-Y is my favorite of the CG Halloween polishes that I own. I'm really lemming the new Orly orange and black Halloween polish, R.I.P. Reminds me of China Glaze Fortune Teller, which is amazing.

I also have a pendant that matches this mani in my shop! https://www.etsy.com/listing/107975007/los-gigantes-nail-polish-pendant Perfect for Halloween.


Do you have a favorite orange (or black) polish that I haven't mentioned? There are some great ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment