04 May 2012

SensatioNail 'Taupe Tulips'

SensatioNail 'Taupe Tulips'


My first 100% SensatioNail mani. I'm really enjoying not having to worry about chipping, with the gel. The boringness of this particular mani was due to having a dance competition last Sunday, during which I was not supposed to be wearing nail polish. We all know that isn't going to happen! Plus, I've seen roughly 48391 girls compete with fakey French tips, so what the hell. 


Also, this competition was the first time wearing my new Aboyne outfit. Here it is!  new aboyne 2 new aboyne


I'm so in love! It's Dress Blue Muted Stewart tartan with a chocolate brown vest. This competition I did better than I ever have in competition, and everyone keeps saying it's the new outfit. If it is lucky, let's hope the luck doesn't run out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment