09 April 2012

'Born to Purple' over black.

Kleancolor 'Born to Purple' over black

Kleancolor glitters. There is nothing like them. They make me feel nostalgic, because the smell reminds me of the days before 3-free polishes. (And no, the smell doesn't bother me. I know a lot of people who can't stand it, but I've had no problem.)

This is:
one coat Nailtiques 2+
one coat Rimmel 'Black Satin'
two coats Kleancolor 'Born to Purple'
one coat Poshe top coat

I did a little glitter "placement" with this one, consisting mostly of using the brush horizontally on the nail to get the glitter on there. (Sometimes I call this "glomming" it on the nail.) Pretty happy with how this turned out. I did end up with some pillow/sheet marks because the Kleancolors take SO LONG to fully dry. Watch out for the top is set so the whole nail will slide off thing with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment